Welcome to Natural Succulent!
- Why You Should Eat More CinnamonCinnamon is a delicious spice with a unique flavor, but it is also very nutritious and good for us! Read on to find out how cinnamon can benefit your health.
- Peanuts aren’t just for ball gamesPeanuts don’t just make a great snack food, they can also benefit our health in many ways. Peanuts are anything but simple when it comes to their nutritional profile. They’reContinue reading “Peanuts aren’t just for ball games”
- Skip the MultivitaminA lot of us grew up taking a chewable or gummy vitamin. These may have tasted good, like candy, but did they actually do any good to our bodies? ItContinue reading “Skip the Multivitamin”
- ‘A’ as in AppleOne of the most basic fruits is an apple. As basic as they are, they’re delicious, come in a variety of flavors and colors, and they’re super healthy for you!Continue reading “‘A’ as in Apple”
- Energy is EssentialWe can’t get anything done in life without first having the energy to do it. It is common for people to say that they don’t have enough energy to completeContinue reading “Energy is Essential”
- The Juicy DetailsJuice has been a long-time favorite drink for centuries. It tastes delicious, it’s a source of fruit, and many children find it easy to drink. The problem with juice isContinue reading “The Juicy Details”
This is a blog about health, nutrition, fitness, wellness, and other areas that have to do with improving quality of life. Our writers are contributors on Medium, Hub pages, and other various blogging platforms.